Fixed Term Investments
• Minimum Initial Deposit of $200.00
• Interest Calculated Daily
• When Fixed Term Investment Account is opened clients will receive
a Certificate of Debenture outlining amount invested, interest rate
and maturity date.
• Around 2 weeks prior to maturity date, clients will receive a renewal
letter with the option to reinvest or redeem the funds.
• Investments can be added to at anytime.
• A statement of interest earned will be sent out for taxation purposes
at the end of each financial year.
• Clients can request a copy of their statement at anytime.
• 31 DAYS – Interest paid on maturity
• 3 MONTHS – Interest paid on maturity
• 6 MONTHS – Interest paid on maturity
• 12 MONTHS – Interest paid quarterly from the date of initial deposit
• 24 MONTHS – Interest paid quarterly from the date of initial deposit
How to Invest
Investments may only be made using the application form which accompanies
our current prospectus. A copy of the Prospectus and Application form can
be downloaded from this Website or is available from our office situated at
18 Orr Street, Yarrawonga Victoria, 3730.
Hargraves offer investments in debentures and is not a bank. All investments involve risk and investors risk losing some or all of their principal investment. The risk of investment in Hargraves Secured Investments Ltd is set out in our current prospectus lodged with ASIC and dated 5th December, 2016 and should be read and understood before investing. Copies of our Prospectus and Application Forms are available on this website or at our office situated at 18 Orr Street, Yarrawonga or by calling (03) 57432666.